Ductless AC Tune-Ups in San Marcos, TX
Save Money with a Ductless AC Tune-up
Ductless AC tune-ups can extend your system’s lifespan, lower your energy bills and prevent small problems from snowballing into costly breakdowns.
When you need a ductless AC tune-up, you want to hire a company that will do high-quality inspections the first time around. Reliable Air is the company Texans have relied on for 25 years because we exceed customers’ expectations with our world-class service.
To help you inspect your ductless mini-split AC, we provide both one-time ductless AC tune-ups and a maintenance plan. Either option provides you with a 16-point mini-split tune-up that inspects your AC to make sure it’s performing efficiently.
When you choose us to tune up your ductless AC system, you'll get:
- Reliable people—We constantly train our techs, which means you can be sure we’ll thoroughly inspect your ductless AC.
- Reliable scheduling— With same-day service and 2-hour scheduling windows, you'll get your mini-split system inspected at a time that's convenient for you.
- Reliable relationships—Many of our employees stay for 10+ years. So you'll always hear a familiar voice on the phone or see a familiar face at your door.
Cost of a ductless AC tune-up in San Marcos: $149
At Reliable Air, we believe that inspecting your mini-split system to ensure it’s healthy shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. That’s why we offer fair, affordable prices for our tune-up service.
Our 16-point ductless AC tune-up comes with a full visual inspection of the system’s wiring and individual components. Once the tune-up is completed, our HVAC technicians will provide you with a full breakdown of findings and professional recommendations for future improvements.
During the tune-up, our technicians will always complete the following items:
- Check thermostat operation
- Check filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Check system temperature split
- Inspect disconnect
- Inspect fuses
- Inspect wiring
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect contractors, relays and pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts (if needed)
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
*Inspections for other types of systems will vary. No clearing of the drain, No washing the condensers.
Signs you need a tune-up:
You might be wondering when you should have your ductless AC inspected. In general, if you’re experiencing the below signs, you should go ahead and book a tune-up:
- Your ductless AC is taking a long time to cool your home
- It’s been more than a year since your last service
- Your energy bills are higher than normal despite consistent usage
Want to make inspections easier to schedule?
Want to automate needing to remember to schedule yearly ductless AC inspections? Enroll in our VIP Maintenance Plan to make service easier for you.
When you enroll, we’ll call you when it’s time to book your appointment. So, you’ll never worry about forgetting to book a tune-up again!
On top of easier scheduling, VIP plan members also save money in the long run with:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority Customer Status, so you can jump in line ahead of non-priority members if you need a repair
- Inflation protection
- A transferable agreement (if you move or sell your home)
Cost: $249 per year for the first system, $229 for any additional systems
Why enroll in a plan?
When you invest in our annual maintenance plan, you benefit from:
- Peace of mind that we’ll inspect for any issues during our 16-point inspection of the system, wiring and individual components before they lead to major repairs and/or breakdowns.
- A longer-lasting system and lower bills due to our ability to catch performance issues with your ductless AC system and, once those issues are addressed, helping you to reduce your energy bills by 5-40%.
- Saving money on ductless AC repairs and replacements because annual professional inspection can help to keep your manufacturer’s warranty valid.
Want more information or want to sign up today?
Fantastic experience. Danny made quick work of the tune-up service on my HVAC system. Highly recommend. I will definitely be using them again when it's time for another tune-up or service on my system.