Air Conditioning Tune Up in San Marcos, TX
Save Money & Prevent Breakdowns with Regular HVAC Tune-Ups
At Reliable Air, we offer high-quality and thorough tune-up services for your furnace, heat pump or AC. When you choose us to tune up your heating and cooling systems, you'll get:
- Lower monthly bills, due to our ability to keep your HVAC systems operating as efficiently as possible
- Peace of mind that we'll find and correct any issues during our 16-point inspection of the system, wiring and components
- A longer-lasting system that is less prone to untimely repairs and breakdowns.
Our tune-up price: $149
*Special pricing is available only for a limited time
At Reliable Air, we believe that keeping your HVAC system healthy and efficient shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. That's why we offer fair, affordable prices for furnace, heat pump and AC tune-ups.
Our HVAC tune-ups come with a full inspection of your furnace, heat pump or AC system's wiring and individual components. At the end of the inspection, our tech will provide a full breakdown of findings and make recommendations for system improvements.During the tune-up, our technicians will always complete the following items:
Standard A/C Tune-Up
- Check and clean thermostat
- Check primary and secondary drains
- Adjust and clean blower components
- Lubricate bearings and all moving parts (if needed)
- Inspect wiring
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contractors, relays and pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Check operating pressures for proper charge
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Run and monitor air conditioning cycle
- Provide any recommendations for improvement
*Inspections for other types of systems will vary. No clearing of the drain, No washing the condensers.
Why invest in regular tune-ups?
When you invest in annual tune-ups, you benefit from:
- Lower monthly utility bills. Heating and cooling tune-ups keep your systems more efficient, which lowers the amount of energy they need to run and reduces your energy costs.
- Higher comfort levels. When your HVAC system is properly maintained, it can more precisely hit any temperature you want as well as provide proper dehumidification in the summer.
- Increased system lifespan. Systems that are annually maintained typically live longer than those that are neglected.
- Lowered risk of repairs/breakdowns. During a tune-up, we'll identify and fix small issues before they lead to major repairs and/or breakdowns
- Keeping your manufacturer's warranty valid. Most manufacturers will automatically void your warranty if you can't prove that you've had your system regularly maintained by a professional.
Want to put your HVAC maintenance on autopilot?
Having to buy one-off HVAC tune-ups throughout the year is a lot to remember. Let our VIP Maintenance Plan make it easier for you.
When you become a VIP member, we'll call you when it's time to schedule your heating or cooling tune-up. So you'll never worry about forgetting to book a tune-up again!
On top of this benefit, VIP plan members also receive:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority Customer Status, so you can jump in line ahead of non-priority members
- Inflation protection
- A transferrable agreement (if you move or sell your home)
Cost: $249 per year 1 system, $229 any additional systems
Want more information or want to sign up today?
"They’re just like the name: Reliable. Helps me keep my older unit working. Response always helpful and when they come, the tech is always respectful of having to invade my work space in order to access the unit. Explain the problem clearly as well as the cost. Willing to come back if needed to make sure the problem is fixed. Thanks."