Heating Services in San Marcos, TX
Select the Heating Service You Need
Have our reliable technicians diagnose your heat pump or furnace for current or potential problems.
*Applies to normal business hours (Monday–Friday: 7am–7pm, Saturdays: 8am-5pm). Check-up increases to $159 after normal business hours.
- Quick service: Same-day service available
- Convenient scheduling: Techs dispatched in 2-hour windows, because we value your time
- Upfront pricing: Know the price before repairs begin, so there are no surprises
- Fast installs: Get your new heat pump or furnace installed within a week of your in-home estimate
- Flexible financing: High credit score? Low credit score? We can help people with either!
- Price estimates: FREE
Never worry about maintaining your A/C and heating system again! By signing up for this plan you will:
- Get 2 maintenance inspections per year, which will maximize energy efficiency and extend the equipment's life
- Save 15% on repairs
- Never pay a premium charge
- Become a priority member, so you can jump in line ahead of non-priority members
*Cost includes first system only. Ask about costs for multiple systems and our multi-year discounts.
If you can't find what you need (or need multiple services at once) we can help.Contact us for help
See our heating service reviews in Texas
"Competent, professional, punctual"
"Toby has serviced heating and air conditioning systems at my residence for several years. He is competent, professional, punctual, respectful of the house, a careful communicator."
"GREAT service from a GREAT technician!!"
"Fast response time. Steve T., the technician, spent ample time to diagnose my problems and did so in a professional and personable manner. Due to the age of my system, Steve will need to order parts and will call me to update me tomorrow. GREAT service from a GREAT technician!!"
-Karon G. from Kyle, TX
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee
We do whatever it takes to make you happy (like, 3-day weekend happy). So, if you have any issues with our heat pump and furnace services, we'll make it right—even if that means giving you your money back.