AC & Heating Tune Up in San Marcos, TX
Save Money & Prevent Breakdowns with Regular HVAC Tune-Ups
At Reliable Air, we offer high-quality and thorough tune-up services for your furnace, heat pump or AC. When you choose us to tune up your heating and cooling systems, you'll get:
- Lower monthly bills, due to our ability to keep your HVAC systems operating as efficiently as possible
- Peace of mind that we'll find and correct any issues during our 21-point inspection of the system, wiring and components
- A longer-lasting system that is less prone to untimely repairs and breakdowns.
Our tune-up price: $39* (Normally $79)
*Special pricing is available only for a limited time.
At Reliable Air, we believe that keeping your HVAC system healthy and efficient shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. That's why we offer fair, affordable prices for furnace, heat pump and AC tune-ups.
All of our HVAC tune-ups come with a full 21-point inspection of your furnace, heat pump or AC system, its wiring and its individual components.
At the end of the inspection, our tech will explain what they found and make recommendations for system improvements.
Along with your 21-point inspection, a breakdown of the findings and recommendations for system improvements, our technicians will also complete the following items for your HVAC tune-ups.
During a heating tune-up, our techs will:
- Clean burners
- Adjust gas pressure
- Check and adjust pilot operation
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Check & tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check & test safety controls draw on all motors
- Adjust airflow for proper temperature rise
- Check heat anticipator settings
- Check thermostat
- Monitor voltage and amperage
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Check for cracked heat exchanger
During an AC tune-up, our techs will:
- Inspect cooling coil (if accessible)
- Check primary and secondary drains
- Adjust and clean blower components
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Clean and check thermostat
- Monitor AC cycle
Why invest in regular tune-ups?
When you invest in annual tune-ups, you benefit from:
- Lower monthly utility bills. Heating and cooling tune-ups keep your systems more efficient, which lowers the amount of energy they need to run and reduces your energy costs.
- Higher comfort levels. When your HVAC system is properly maintained, it can more precisely hit any temperature you want as well as provide proper dehumidification in the summer.
- Increased system lifespan. Systems that are annually maintained typically live longer than those that are neglected.
- Lowered risk of repairs/breakdowns. During a tune-up, we'll identify and fix small issues before they lead to major repairs and/or breakdowns
- Keeping your manufacturer's warranty valid. Most manufacturers will automatically void your warranty if you can't prove that you've had your system regularly maintained by a professional.
Want to put your HVAC maintenance on autopilot?
Having to buy one-off HVAC tune-ups throughout the year is a lot to remember. Let our Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA) make it easier on you.
When you become a PMA member, we'll call you when it's time to schedule your heating or cooling tune-up. So you'll never worry about forgetting to book a tune-up again!
On top of this benefit, PMA members also receive:
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority Customer Status, so you can jump in line ahead of non-priority members
- Inflation protection
- A transferrable agreement (if you move or sell your home)
Cost: $199 per year 1 system, $179 any additional systems
Want more information or want to sign up today?
"They’re just like the name: Reliable. Helps me keep my older unit working. Response always helpful and when they come, the tech is always respectful of having to invade my work space in order to access the unit. Explain the problem clearly as well as the cost. Willing to come back if needed to make sure the problem is fixed. Thanks."